Freelance Jobs

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sorry for the Pause

Several weeks ago I lost the “blog book”, where all of the notes are stored for the shows I’ve watched. I have 2 other books with notes from shows watched years ago. One was defiled by my daughter. Meaning? All the pages with my notes were torn out and the remaining pages filled with little girl type things. The other is just pages and pages of random notes with no shows indicated except for one, “Saddam and the Third Reich”. Oh boy. No way am I writing about that. That 3 hour documentary totally blew my mind and made me so mad at all of my previous history teachers and the US media that I don’t know that I’ll ever be able to write about it.

To keep the blog going, I could have just started a fourth notebook. But I’m committed to this one, as it’s cover is a beautiful mandala. I am so unorganized as it is, I felt it best not to add another book to the mix. Lo and behold, the blog book has been found. After tearing the house apart for days, I spied it sitting innocently and alone on the backseat of my car. It would have been nice to find it while I had a break from work. However, I will try to plug ahead this week. Topics coming up: The “dangers” of marijuana, Amazon headhunters, biological material from space, and capitalism and the current economic crisis. So, fun stuff. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment